Management & Consulting - Urban Development & Real Estate
Grayfield is committed to the reuse and redevelopment of inner city locations, so called 'grey fields', focusing on developing with collectives of tenants and owners.
Grayfield is a privately held consultancy firm offering management and consultancy services. Our area of expertise lies in the field of real estate development, redevelopment and refurbishment. Grayfield advises on strategy and feasibility during various stages in the lifecycle of real estate. This potentially results in implementation processes for property development. Our clients are private companies, (semi-)governmental organisations and private individuals either active directly in the real estate business or associated as an end user.
Grayfield is a part of Cooper Feldman Consultants and Managers in Real Estate and Urban Development. For more information visit www.cooperfeldman.nl
Current projects include:
- Development of Sweets, Bridgekeepersposts Hotel in Amsterdam
- Development Consultancy at WAR, Industrial heritage site in Amersfoort
- Development plan and Investment structuring for Borgo di Gello, Mountain village in Casentine forrest, Italy
- On-line Marketplace for Private Initiatives Wikaza, www.wikaza.nl
- Development plan and zoning change for Funenhof, small scale inner city development
- Feasibility study and constitution of Development Society for Private Development of Duin & Bosch, https://sites.google.com/site/cpoduinboschhome/
- Acquisition and Zoning change of new locations for daycare company Vrolijke Vlinders